
As head of marketing I may be biased, but I truly believe that this year's event has an exceptional speakers line up. Trust me folks, this is not something to be missed. Nate Hurst, the mastermind behind Walmart's sustainability strategy, will kick off the event with some remarks about the current state of Sustainable Business. Love 'em or hate 'em, Walmart is one of the largest companies in the world with assets totaling more than the GDP of most countries. Just from a sheer size perspective, Walmart's capacity to impact the sustainable business movement is mammoth, and Nate's influence over sustainability at Walmart makes him one of the most influential people in sustainable business today. I, for one, look forward to hearing what is next for the world's largest retailer.
More than 25 speakers from companies of all sizes, Austin locals to Fortune 500s, will round out the speaker series, addressing some of the most polemic topics in sustainability. More than 200 people have already signed up to partake in a day of learning and networking, so I encourage you to join us and share your opinions on sustainable business. Tickets are available at utsummit.org. I hope to see you there.
No comments:
Post a Comment